Wednesday, December 8, 2010

yesterday

It was just yesterday that I missed u again.
It was just yesterday that I felt that pain again.
Just yesterday I cried tears of my love.
It was just yesterday.

I danced when it rained
And felt nothing has changed.
Everything was just the same
But then I realized
With my open eyes

It was just a dream.
I was all-alone
Just me and the raindrops :(               



My life is falling apart
When you go and break my heart.

Since I don’t know' I’ll go cry
That’s all I seem to do
And I do it because of you.

I know nothings alright
Since all I do is stay up all night.



I ran as fast as I could away from you
I wanted to get away from what you had put me through
Tears stream down my face and I clasp to my chest
Something’s happening ...something’s real?
I cling to your picture for all delight
I wanted to be with you tonight
All the things that you said to bring me out of darkness
Brought me out and I wanted to live but
All the pain and suffering you put me through
Put me right back into the place I just got out of.



It was just yesterday that I missed u again.
It was just yesterday that I felt that pain again.
Just yesterday I cried tears of my love.
It was just yesterday..

And 1 thing I’ll tell in the last :
"yesterday is gonna come everyday".



No comments:

Post a Comment