Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Most Painful Things :(

"pleassure, no expressions just an illusion of what should of but wasnt"

"If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be"

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong,
but sometimes it is letting go"

"Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love"


I realise that it's painful when :
  • Bringing back the feeling i've learned to forget.
  • Reminiscing the good times.
  • Trying to hide what I really feel.
  • Loving someone who loves another.
  • Having commitment with someone I know would not last.
  • Shielding my heart to love somebody.
  • Loving a person too much.
  • Right love at the wrong time.
  • Taking risk to fall in love again.
  • Accepting that it was never meant to be.

What I should do now on is :

Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made me cry,
Forget the times he spoke my name,
Remember now he is not the same.
Forget the times he held my hand,
Forget the sweet things if I can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend,
Remember now he's just my friend.



1 comment: