Wednesday, December 28, 2011

happy smile

I've great friends and families.
Sometimes it feels wrong to fly this high cause I'm scared of downfalls. 
Reason being,good things never lasts isn't it? 
Just when you feel like you're on top of the world, everything will crash without a sign.It's like winning a million dollar and later you realized it is all just a dream. 
But this time, I choose to be idealist. 
Just because this momentary happiness is much worth it than pessimist thoughts. 

I do regret some unfortunate cases in my life, and God knows how much I wish to turn back time and erase certain scenes and people. 

I'm too young to carry this qualm in my heart. 
But everything happens for reasons, I'm grateful for where I am now, and that's all that matters. 

Forgive. Forget.
^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment