Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank You PM!

Hai everyone!
Assalamualaikumm. 
Salam Jumaat!
Well harini few missions dah settle.
Took the book voucher and history class for 2 hours!
Whoops 
Did 'took the book voucherrrr' was define as a mission? 
Gulp. I guess NO. 
Haha :D

Hey! 
Kitorang da ada. korang? Hee

Harini students UKM dapat voucher buku yang dinanti-nanti.
(padahal aku tatau nak beli apa lagi guna vocher tu =.=")
Semalam and few days before, I heard people keep talking about BR1M.
Let me clear here, its Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia.
Tahniah kerajaan sebab being so care and adil to rakyat!
Congrats to people who dapat that BRIM!
Including my ibu, both kakak and nenek!
Yeay semua boleh belanja lepasnii.
Wee


Well kalau di nilai2, BR1M ni sangat berguna for those yang betul2 memerlukan.
I am not talking or backing up for the kerajaan, but it just that I think they've done a good way on protecting we as rakyat Malaysia.
Right?
Look at this side la, kerajaan main banyak sgt peranan dalam menjaga kebajikan kita.
I am not saying ALL, but at least they cover what we need.
All facilities, all stuff in market and now dah ada kedai 1 Malaysia pon.
Impressive kan?
Semuanya utk kemudahan rakyat.
Well Done PM! 
^__^

Thank you PM!

Hey this is not talking about politics ,undi or what.
Don't mess it up la.
I just wrote my opinion maa.
Okay chow for now!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment